- General Terms
This policy of personal data processing is made according to requirements of the Federal law from 27.07.2006 №152-FZ "About personal data" and determines the procedure of processing of personal data and measures on providing security of personal data by LLC "LiderPolymer" ( further - the Operator).
2. Basic concepts used in the Policy
- The operator's most important goal and condition for it's activities is to observe human and civil rights and freedoms when processing personal data, including the protection of rights to privacy, personal and family secrets.
- This Operator's policy regarding the processing of personal data (hereinafter "Policy") applies to all information that the Operator may receive about visitors to the website https://ortho-puzzle.eu
3. The operator can process the following personal data of the User
- Automated processing of personal data - processing of personal data by means of computer technology;
- Blocking of personal data means temporary termination of personal data processing (except for cases when processing is necessary to clarify personal data);
- Website means an aggregate of graphic and informational materials, as well as computer programs and databases, ensuring their accessibility in the Internet at the network address https://ortho-puzzle.eu;
- Information system of personal data - a set of personal data contained in databases of personal data, and information technologies and technical means, providing their processing;
- Personal data depersonalization - actions, as a result of which it is impossible to determine without the use of additional information what personal data belongs to a particular User or other subject of personal data;
- Processing of personal data - any action (operation) or a complex of actions (operations), performed with or without the use of automation with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), anonymization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
- Operator - a state agency, municipal agency, legal entity or individual, independently or together with other persons, organizing and (or) carrying out processing of personal data, as well as determining the purpose of processing of personal data, composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data;
- Personal Data - any information relating directly or indirectly to an identified or identifiable User of https://ortho-puzzle.eu;
- User - any visitor to the https://ortho-puzzle.eu website;
- Provision of personal data - actions aimed at disclosure of personal data to a certain person or a certain circle of persons;
- Dissemination of personal data - any action aimed at disclosure of personal data to an indefinite range of persons (transfer of personal data) or to familiarize with personal data to an unlimited number of persons, including publication of personal data in the media, placing in information and telecommunications networks or providing access to personal data in any other way;
- Transboundary transfer of personal data - transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state to a foreign state authority, a foreign individual or a foreign legal entity;
- Destruction of personal data - any action in which personal data is destroyed permanently with the impossibility of further restoration of the content of personal data in the information system of personal data and (or) as a result of which the material media of personal data is destroyed.
1. Last name, first name, patronymic;
2. E-mail address;
3. Phone numbers;
5. The site also collects and processes impersonal visitor data (including cookies) using Internet statistical services (Yandex Metrika and Google Analytics, etc.).
6. The above-mentioned data hereinafter in the text of the Policy is combined with the general concept of Personal Data. 4. Purposes of personal data processing
1. The purpose of processing of the User's personal data is to inform the User by sending emails; processing incoming requests from individuals and legal entities in order to provide advice.
2. Also the Operator has the right to send the User notifications about new products and services, special offers and different events. The User can always refuse to receive information messages by sending an email to the Operator at firstname.lastname@example.org with the note "Refuse notifications about new products and services and special offers".
3. User's impersonal data collected via Internet statistic services are used to collect information about the Users' actions on the site, improve the quality of the site and it's content. 5. Legal basis for processing personal data
1. The Operator processes the User's personal data only in case the User fills them in and/or sends them by himself through the special forms located on the site https://ortho-puzzle.eu
. By filling in the relevant forms and/or sending his/her personal data to the Operator the User expresses his/her consent to this Policy.
Security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured by implementing legal, organizational and technical measures required to meet in full the requirements of applicable legislation in the field of protection of personal data.
1. The operator ensures safety of personal data and takes all possible measures that exclude access to personal data by unauthorized persons.
2. The User's personal data will never, under any circumstances, be transferred to third parties, except in cases related to the execution of the current legislation.
3. In case of identification of inaccuracies in personal data, the User may update them independently, by sending a notice to the Operator's e-mail address email@example.com
with a note "Updating of personal data".
4. The period of processing of personal data is unlimited. The User may withdraw their consent to the processing of personal data at any time by sending a notice to the Operator via e-mail to the Operator's e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
marked "Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data". 7. Transboundary transfer of personal data
1. Before transborder transfer of personal data, the operator shall make sure that the foreign country, to the territory of which the transfer of personal data is intended, provides reliable protection of personal data subjects' rights.
2. Transborder transfer of personal data to foreign countries that do not meet the above requirements may be performed only if the personal data subject consents in writing to the transborder transfer of his/her personal data and/or execution of an agreement to which the personal data subject is a party. 8. Final Terms
1. The user can get any clarifications on the questions of interest concerning the processing of his personal data by contacting the Operator via e-mail email@example.com
2. This document will reflect any changes in the Operator's personal data processing policy. The policy is valid indefinitely until replaced by a new version.